Here is a list of the items that were added or fixed in the release that will be rolling out throughout May of 2012!
- Digital Assets (Improved Document and Photo Management)
- Improved Agility UGC comment notification emails
- Improved content list paging performance for large lists
- Upgraded HTML editor control to latest version
- Fixed issue with state changes not updating in comment moderation view within Agility.
- Fix bug with content grid column order when switching item order.
- Fixed bug with preview button not being displayed when a preview domain was properly configured.
- Fixed bug with related content grids not always showing the up and down links.
- Fixed template selection on non-website channel types which were selecting website specific templates.
- Fixed bug which was causing only 9 items to appear in a content list instead of the expected 10 items.
- 40 Random Bugs
- Corus - Added "Move Mode" to support moving items in a content list to anywhere within the list.
- Added the ability to specify the default page size within a content list
- Cineplex - Fixed the sort order bug with some content lists when moving items up and down
- Shoppers Drug Mart - The last folder you select when browsing for a media or documents within a file selector will be remembered when selecting a new file.
- Brushfire North - Content synchronization is now possible over secure HTTPS connection
- Brushfire North - Added all defined languages to the Ready to publish report language dropdown.
- CMS Critic - Added “Email me if someone replies” notification functionality to existing UGC lists